Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting Real!

I love poking through other people's blogs. I love to catch a peak into other's lives. Especially Christian homeschooling moms like me. But, I often leave feeling defeated because they so often have it all "figured out", all their ducks are in a row. All their gifts are handmade, all their meals are beautiful, all their kids are exceptional...you get the jist. Well, that's not what my life looks like and I don't want to paint that kind of a picture. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want this blog to be a gripe fest...but I want it to be REAL, I want to share the good and the bad. So, if you agree with me that nothing's perfect this side of Heaven and we shouldn't paint a false picture that it is, then feel free to tune in.

But, to get real, this is my THIRD attempt at a blog that has ended within a month, so don't hold your breath! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment